Galactic Golf & COVID-19
Here’s what we’re doing to protect customers and staff during the coronavirus pandemic until restrictions can be eased further:
- We’re reducing our capacity. Current guidance means that you can only book for groups of up to 6 people from a maximum of 2 households.
- We’ve installed hand sanitising stations throughout the building, for customers and staff to use.
- We’ve introduced a one-way system to allow the flow of people through the venue.
- We’re asking people to pre-book and pre-pay for their golfing experience whenever possible, in order to limit the amount of contact and cash-handling between customers and staff.
- Clubs and balls will be sanitised after each booking has ended.
- Please stay at your table and we’ll happily come to you to take and serve your food and drinks.
- We’re implementing enhanced cleaning procedures, paying special attention to touch points like door handles, handrails, tables and chairs, amusement machines and toilet areas. Members of staff will adhere to strict hygiene standards.
- We’re limiting the number of people in the washrooms to 2 at a time.
- Signage is in place, reminding people to wash their hands and respect distancing guidelines.
What can you do to help?
- Please stick to Government guidelines and only come as a max group of 6 from no more than 2 households.
- Expect to be asked for your contact details to assist with the track and trace system.
- Please pre-book, online or by phone and, as we’re running at reduced capacity, let us know if you wish to cancel for any reason.
- If you, or any of your party, are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus on the day of your visit, please don’t enter the building. You’re booking can be refunded or moved to a later date.
- Please stay within your group as much as possible and take care when moving around the building to use the toilets or when entering and exiting.
- Please keep smoking to a minimum during your visit in order to avoid congestion around the exits.
- Respect distancing guidelines at all times.
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Have fun, stay safe!